Legoland in Johor Bahru Admission Ticket
- 1 Day(s) Duration
- No Cancelation
- Hop on over to Imagination, where you can build anything you want with Lego bricks!
- Test your Lego creation's structure and stability on the earthquake table!
- Build and program Lego robots at Lego Technic, then make them fire laser blasters
- Plunge down a tropical jungle at the Land of Adventure or go for a thrilling ride on the Dragon Roller Coaster
- Check out incredible Asian landmarks at Miniland – all recreated using 30 million Lego bricks!
- Take a train, captain your own boat or pilot an airplane at Lego City
- Skip the lines with the Dwidayatour exclusive Hero Access Pass and enjoy a RM10 discount on meals purchased within the park!
- Travel from Singapore to Legoland Malaysia easily when you buy your ticket with return transfers, either by bus or by private transfer
- Staying in Johor Bahru? Shop till you drop with the Johor Premium Outlets Savings Passport
Trek northward into Malaysian domain for a fun day out at Legoland! Hunt for lost treasure and plunge down a boat slide in the Land of Adventure. Go on the Dragon Roller Coaster or try Merlin's carousel challenge in the Lego Kingdoms. Shoot water bombs at Lego Technic, or spin as crazily as you want on the Technic Twister. Then pilot your own plane or learn to drive at Lego City, before shopping at the largest Lego store in Asia, the Big Shop! You'll also get to build your own Lego Robots at the Mindstorms, and explore Lego Replicas of Asian landmarks in Miniland. There's plenty to look forward to and a lot of room for your creativity and imagination to go wild, so round up the family and make a day trip to Asia's first Legoland Park!