Ngong Ping 360 Crystal Cabin (One Way / Roundtrip) - Klook Exclusive Lane
- 25 Min Duration
- No Cancelation
- Using the best price, get your Ngong Ping 360 tickets faster at the Exclusive Dwidayatour lane!
- Enjoy a 25 minute ride with spectacular views over Lantau Island, the airport, the seascape, and Ngong Ping Village
- The Crystal Cabin is designed to feast your eyes on the stunning scenery from a bird's eye view
- Feel the magic of the open sea and the rolling grassland slopes right underneath your feet
- The new perspective allows you to experience the journey as if you were flying
- Once at the top, make a visit to the Tian Tan Buddha
- the tallest, outdoor statue of a seated Buddha
- Standard Cabin Tickets and 1+1 Standard + Crystal Cabin Tickets are also available!
- Important Notice: Ngong Ping Cable Car service will close from 13-15 Nov 2018 for a scheduled maintenance
The Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car ride in Hong Kong is a visually spectacular 5.7km journey between Tung Chung Town Centre and Ngong Ping Village on Lantau Island. Ride the Crystal Cabin and enjoy fantastic sights aboard the glass-bottom cabin
a fantastic experience for family and friends traveling together! Watch as vistas of the South China Sea and rolling grassland slopes of North Lantau Country Park slowly take over from the buzz of Hong Kong city. Take in the serene and natural surrounds for which Lantau is famed, and look out as the Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha) rolls into the 360-degree view of the Ngong Ping Plateau. When you book through Dwidayatour, you can also claim your your one way or round trip Ngong Ping 360 tickets faster when you present your voucher at our Exclusive Dwidayatour lane!